Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm strongly considering changing my weigh in day to Thursday instead of Sunday. Thursday seems to be my very best day during the week, it shows that I have worked hared during the week days to stay on track. I weigh myself every morning and night (and often each time I pass the scale, I've become obsessed), but Thursday morning (and sometimes Friday morning) is when I'm the lowest. Then during the weekend I inch ever so slightly up. Come Sunday when I do my official weigh in on Weight Watchers, I may be lower then I was a week or two ago, but slightly higher then I was on Thursday. Which is probably one of the reasons I do so good during the week.

Yesterday I wore a pair of pants I haven't worn in a long time and they were comfortable. YAY! I was worried I didn't do well yesterday, but I'm down a few more tenths of a pound, so maybe I need to have more faith in myself. I didn't eat lunch until late (almost 3:00). I considered just skipping, but decided that was unwise. I'm trying to believe that it is better to eat small meals often, rather then skip and think that no calories is better. I know its a good idea, just hard for me to put into practice. Then for dinner I pigged out, but it was a light pizza instead of a regular pizza. That I can still eat pizza and loose weight is a big deal to me.

This morning I was a little worried because of the pizza and the candy bar that followed it. But I'm down to 219.4! Half a pound and I can say I've lost 20 pounds! That has me recommitted to eat good while at the family dinner tonight. We're meeting Dallon's girlfriend and I'm cooking dinner. Of course I'm cooking to impress, but that doesn't mean low calorie. Just a regular meal and a rich chocolate dessert. But because I'm so close, I'll be sure to exercise today, and every day this weekend, and eat a small portion. I'll try to eat slowly and enjoy every bite.

No comments: